February is almost here & so it’s time to get our work & play lives in order!
Starting with a NEW TIMESLOT of ConcertBand rehearsals UPstairs @ the CON [in the AIR-conditioned Concert Room]: 4.45-6.30pm MONDAYS throughout NSW school terms [we’re trialling a slightly earlier time slot this year so that young players are able to play with both our ConcertBand AND the YouthJazz band (which starts 7pm same nights).
ConBand members MUST ENROL ONLINE beforehand via the Northern Rivers Conservatorium’s website – https://enrol.nrcac.edu.au/
- Please choose the ‘COMMUNITY MUSIC’ option, then ‘NEW‘ or ‘CONTINUING‘, then complete the ‘ENSEMBLE & GROUP TUITION’ section ~ i.e. leave ‘Individual Tuition’ section blank <– This should only apply to NEW members; the system will remember your basic details for CONTINUING members.
- No need to pay online YET: the CON will send you an INVOICE + you can then pay the annual insurance fee either in person at the office before 5pm weekdays or online if you prefer by responding to their email when it comes. (Separate term fees are payable directly to the Band rather than the Con).
See our own website homepage for info re: actual fees, including family deals: https://lismorecityconcertband.org.au/join-us/
- Not all members are able to make every rehearsal or even the whole time-slot, & that’s just fine! 🙂 Talk to our treasurer about options to make playing music with us possible.
- Are you a potentially NEW MEMBER & not sure yet if you want to commit to joining? That’s OK too ~ Just come along to any rehearsal night once the Con’s refurbishments are completed & check us out either as a player or just watch & listen … You can decide after that if you’d like to join & then, of course, enrol. 🙂
- School-age children are MOST welcome, but will need to be accompanied by an appropriate adult carer on the first occasion.