F e b r u a r y
M O N D A Y 3rd F e b ~ TERM 1: 2020 REHEARSALS re-Commence!! 🙂
- NEW TIMESLOT! : 4.45pm-6.30pm .. UPstairs @ the CON [in the Concert Room]
- ConBand members MUST ENROL ONLINE beforehand via the Northern Rivers Conservatorium’s website – https://enrol.nrcac.edu.au/
- Please choose the ‘COMMUNITY MUSIC‘ option, then ‘NEW‘ or ‘CONTINUING‘, then complete the ‘ENSEMBLE & GROUP TUITION’ section ~ i.e. leave ‘Individual Tuition’ section blank <– This should only apply to NEW members; the system will remember your basic details for CONTINUING members.
- No need to pay online YET: the CON will send you an INVOICE + you can then pay either in person at the office before 5pm weekdays or online if you prefer by responding to their email when it comes.
- See our main info page re: actual fees, including family deals.
- Not all members are able to make every rehearsal or even the whole time-slot, & that’s just fine! 🙂 Talk to our treasurer about options to make playing music with us possible.
- Are you a potentially NEW MEMBER & not sure yet if you want to commit to joining? That’s OK too ~ Just come along to any rehearsal night once the Con’s refurbishments are completed & check us out either as a player or just watch & listen … You can decide after that if you’d like to join & then, of course, enrol. 🙂
- School-age children are MOST welcome, but will need to be accompanied by an appropriate adult carer on the first occasion.
M a r c h
M O N D A Y 9th March ~ Annual General Meeting 🙂
- Join us for our AGM – held straight after our 9th March rehearsal – i.e. 6.45pm in the Concert Hall at the Northern Rivers Conservatorium.
- All welcome, regardless of whether you wish to stand for an elected position on our Committee or not.
- This important annual meeting will include:
- Presentation of our Annual Report outlining activities & achievements of the Lismore City Concert Band during 2019 + view ahead for 2020;
- Presentation of our annual Financial Report;
- All Committee positions will be declared vacant & new members elected.
- We’ll probably go have dinner together somewhere afterwards (also optional).
- We look forward to welcoming some fresh members to the team to help the Concert Band grow & flourish.